Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome

Welcome


I am very excited to let you know I have recently joined the real estate firm of Semonin as a licensed Kentucky real estate agent. I am capable and prepared to meet any real estate needs you might have. I am confident in my company's resources and my own abilities to use the latest marketing strategies to achieve results during this unique time in real estate.

Please keep me in mind and feel free to pass my information to any acquaintances you have that are considering buying or selling property.

Thank you for you continued support,

Sheila Barrett

P.S. If you'd like a free no obligation home valuation or if you have a question about a home currently for sale (regardless of whether my company has it listed) please call or email me.


sv.jpg

Start your search for thousands of homes for sale in Kentucky and Southern Indiana.


mm.jpg

Let Semonin's HomeAlert keep an eye out for the home you are looking for!
Just sign up and enter in your search criteria. HomeAlert will email you as homes that match your search comes on the market.



dress3.jpgClick to search for homes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home